My Motivation & Why LAF

The Lance Armstrong Foundation Unites People to Fight Cancer
Cancer is something everyone should be united to overcome. Cancer does not discriminate: no matter your age, race, gender, wealth, fitness level and/or where you live in the world. The LAF takes on any form of cancer via education, care & research.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Oxford Press Article & Ad

I want to thank the Oxford Press for writing a story about my fundraising efforts. They have always stayed true to their small town community perspective.

As well, I want to thank one of my past colleagues (and good friend) who helped me put together the ad I placed in the Oxford Press. He went out of his way to develop 4 options to select from and treated me like a paying client.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: